How to apply
- Produce regular (daily, weekly and monthly) reporting and ad-hoc analysis of social traffic, user engagement and content performance for various initiatives and platforms
- Track analytics across social, site, and app platforms and provide insights around performance
- Gather requirements, success metrics, and KPI goals from various departments to produce streamlined and relevant reports
- Pull raw data from multiple analytics platforms and create presentable reports in Excel, Tableau, PowerPoint, etc.
- Utilize analytics platforms to organize and tag content into applicable campaigns and content categories
- Produce social campaign reporting and perform conversion analyses, interpret results and develop recommendations for both sponsors and internal departments
- Identify, summarize, and present key insights and learnings to various stakeholders
- Analyze and quantify impact of content changes and new social platform features/updates; Make go-forward recommendations to optimize performance.
- Formulate benchmarks to analyze content and provide recommendations based off performance data
- Determine best practices for content formatting and distribution across all platforms
- Monitor platform content in real time and report trends and spikes to capitalize on real-time content creation.
- Assist with other duties as necessary.
- A Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Economics, Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- 2-3 years of on-the-job relevant experience in social media analytics
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Experience working in digital/social analytics tools including Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Omniture, Conviva, Emplifi, CrowdTangle, etc.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, balancing & prioritizing concurrent projects across multiple stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Curious problem solver & willing to challenge existing processes/knowledge
- Effective data storyteller with ability to concisely summarize & communicate results of analyses
- Must be willing and able to work non-traditional hours including nights, weekends and holidays