How to apply
The Dallas Cowboys Social Media Department is seeking a well-qualified Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders (DCC) Social Media Coordinator with working experience in the field. The purpose of our department is to develop, publish and optimize content across the Dallas Cowboys’ Social Media Portfolio (Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, The Star in Frisco and AT&T Stadium social media channels). The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Social Media Coordinator will coordinate content on DCC’s social media platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, ideate, create, and publish content to Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders social media accounts. This includes Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and other emerging platforms.
- Assist in scheduling and implementing a daily/weekly/monthly social media calendar.
- Coordinate the day-to-day content publishing on DCC social media platforms and ensure channel best practices are being met.
- Provide real-time coverage of DCC events, appearances and rehearsals to capture and create reactionary, in-the-moment content for our social media channels.
- Monitor all DCC social media platforms in real time.
- Analyze KPIs to continually enhance our content while moving our social strategy forward.
- Track and report social media analytics on a weekly basis to leadership.
- Recognize and react to real-time, emerging trends and current events to create content for distribution across social channels.
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders to coordinate content initiatives and creative.
- Assist with other duties as necessary.
- A Bachelor’s degree in social media, marketing, communications or related field and 1-2 years of on-the-job experience in social media
- Extensive professional knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter, must also have a pulse on developing platforms
- Experience publishing to social platforms in a professional/brand capacity
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and create unique social content
- Strong story telling/copywriting/copyediting skills
- Basic knowledge of the NFL, the Dallas Cowboys and Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders
- Experience working in Photoshop or other photo-editing software
- Experience working with video editing software
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and quickly adapt to changes while maintaining high levels of productivity and effectiveness under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.