How to apply
The Account Executive, Group Sales is responsible for generating group sales and growing the season ticket membership base for LAFC. Specific focus will be placed on premium areas such as suites, loge boxes, and club seats at BMO Stadium in addition to general group inventory. Sales will be generated through prospected leads as well as internal campaigns assigned within the LAFC database. Additionally, this role will have the flexibility to sell a full menu of ticket products including full-season, suite, and partial ticket packages.
- Responsible for selling through group ticket inventory and assisting in the selling of premium spaces.
- Market and leverage various non MLS events at BMO Stadium.
- Acquire new business and maximize sales by setting up face to face appointments, completing issued metrics per week, developing and executing sales events, etc.
- Prospect and execute appointments with business leaders in the greater Los Angeles area.
- Engage with new customers via phone calls, emails, and visiting off-site.
- Participate in networking and development events – including but not limited to clinics and speaker series. Note some events take place after business hours.
- Attend Club sponsored charity events within the local community.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by Supervisor/Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College/University required, major in Business or Sports Management preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in ticket sales required, with a major Sports team preferred.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and execute in a timely manner.
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt in a fast pace work environment with challenging demands and frequent changes.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Must possess a professional demeanor and has the ability to interact with all levels of the organization and external clients.
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively – both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – specifically word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays, as the event calendar requires.