How to apply
Birmingham, AL, USA
It is our goal to make our guests’ experience at Regions Field as pleasant and enjoyable as possible. To achieve this, our employees need to be professional, courteous, pleasant, reliable, dependable and well groomed. Our employees should be willing to go above and beyond to help make our guests feel welcome and always have a smile on their face.
We are looking for enthusiastic parking lot attendants to provide excellent customer service to our patrons. A parking lot attendant collects parking passes from customers or sells parking passes to customers. At times the attendant will provide customers with instructions for locating designated parking lot or area and will direct vehicles to the appropriate designated lots. The ideal candidate will possess alertness, tact and physical condition commensurate with the demands of the position.
- Ability to maintain a neat, clean & professional appearance
- Ability to be courteous yet firm with the public
- Ability to carry out oral instructions
- Ability to work with and get along well with others
- Ability to work in a high paced environment
- Excellent customer service while maintaining the highest standards of quality and cleanliness
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Electronic and computer proficiency
- Prevent vehicles from parking without proper authorizations
- Answer questions from the public pertaining to proper use of the parking facility
- Preserve and maintain order in designated parking lots
- Sell parking passes as a designated cashier
- Accept payment and make change
- Keep daily balance sheet of cash received and parking passes sold
- Answer questions from patrons concerning parking privileges
- Observe and report conditions that might be dangerous to the public
- Keep parking areas clean and orderly to ensure that space usage is maximized
- May assist in making emergency repairs when conditions warrant them (i.e., change tire, jump start car, etc.).