How to apply
Individual is directly responsible for leading and managing all Sales efforts (Tickets, Groups, Corporate Sponsors) for the Sioux City Explorers. Primary focus is on generating revenue via direct sales efforts (cold calling and in-person meetings) and building a sales culture conducive of hitting and surpassing the company’s overall sales goals.
- Sales – Responsible for achieving a personal sales goal primarily generated through new sales (cold calls, in person meetings, networking), while also directly managing additional sales staff.
- Be involved in the community setting face to face sales meetings, attending functions and developing creative ways to engage the business community.
- Managing the overall team sales effort including new and renewal accounts.
- Fulfill and maintain an assigned standard in personal sales efforts.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all X’s fans and clients
- Assist in database management.
- Responsible for all paperwork that is attributed to clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 2-3 years of related experience in Minor League sports sales (or equivalent industry)
- Desire to succeed in Sales!
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding yearly sales goals (both individual and personal)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to motivate and communicate effectively with staff.
- Ability to work effectively on an individual basis and within a team framework.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and achieve objectives.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain a professional business image.
- Desire to work long hours when needed to achieve results.