How to apply
Colorado Springs, CO, USA
The Rocky Mountain Vibes are a minor league baseball team located in Colorado Springs, Colorado and play in the Pioneer League. We are looking for smart, hard-working and positive individuals that are willing to work the long hours it takes to be successful in sports.
- Will oversee Stadium Operations Department
- Works with General Manager and Stadium Operations Assistant to keep outside ballpark facility up to organizational standards
- Inspect facilities and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance
- Schedules all preventative maintenance as well as building and equipment inspections
- Assist with coordinating the set up of all gameday/non game day events/facility rentals
- Prepares annual budget for operations department and operational payroll game day staff
- Plans, schedules, and coordinates general maintenance, major repairs and construction projects for stadium facilities.
- Directs and coordinates all subcontractors' work on the building and grounds.
- Inspects all subcontracted work ensuring it is completed in compliance with all applicable codes.
- Reviews, plans, coordinate and implements OSHA standards to bring Club into compliance with government specifications
- Oversee sign production for the sponsorship team
- Oversees parking lot operations
- Performs other related duties as assigned.