How to apply
The successful applicant will be paid hourly and work most of the Trash Pandas home games, non-baseball Special Events at Toyota Field, and regular business hours on the Trash Pandas Production Staff; Game responsibilities can include directing in-house broadcast and operating Videoboard Animations and Graphics, Replay, and Camera. Assist with the Production of Graphics and Animations to be used during home games for both In-Game Entertainment and to fulfill sponsorship requirements.
- Prepare Production Stations for Game Days
- Conceptualize and Create Advertising Materials, Both Internal and External
- Produce and Upload Creative Content for TrashPandasBaseball.com, Social Media, and other in-game uses.
- Show the Initiative to Learn More About Each Production Position
- Non-Departmental Responsibilities Include Assisting Staff With Covering and Uncovering the Field in Response to Inclement Conditions (Tarp Pulls)
- Other Duties as assigned
- Experience with Video Editing and Graphic Design (Premiere Pro, Photoshop). Experience creative motion graphics using After Effects preferred, but not required
- Experience in a Live Production environment a plus
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work irregular hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills - Must work well with others at all levels of organization
- Strong ability to collaborate and receive direction
- Proven ability to take initiative and show strong attention to detail
- Passion for Sports and Entertainment