How to apply
El Paso, TX, USA
- Engage in all turf operations on a daily basis, including maintaining and handling field related physical duties to protect and manage turf and dirt surfaces.
- Run the effective, detailed and proactive maintenance of the playing surfaces, surrounding turf areas, and the common grounds, including but not limited to, litter control, mowing and trimming, seeding, painting/striping field, fertilization and weed management, infield tarp placement and removal, skinned-area preparation, including pitchers mounds, bullpens, home plates and infield areas, edging foul lines, base lines and other transition points, pre-game setup and post-game closure of field for home games and other events, and set up and take down of baseball equipment for team practice and drills.
- Assists Head Groundskeeper to train seasonal staff for the stadium.
- Ensure the safe and proper operation of all equipment utilized, maintaining that equipment in safe, clean, operable condition.
- Handle the set-up, maintenance and close down of field, including tarp pull.
- Willingly engage in proactive outside landscape maintenance of turf, shrubs, gravel, and irrigation.
- Required to work lduring season and events.
- Sitting, standing, walking, reaching with arms and hands, climbing, balancing, stooping, bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, kneeling, or crouching are all part of this position.
- Must be able to handle weather related elements such as rain and heat.