Salt Lake City, UT, USA
The Red Wolves Development Centers have been designed to support the development of talented individual soccer players born between 2016 - 2010. They are supplemental training programs for talented and ambitious grassroots soccer players in Utah.
About the role
The Red Wolves Development Center coaching staff will coach 2-4 sessions per week with players aged between 7-13 years of age. Designing and implementing sessions based upon the Red Wolves way and creating a fun and exciting environment that players love to attend and come back to time after time.
Tuesday's - 6.30pm - 8.00pm - March 14 - June 27th
Wednesday's - 4.45pm - 6.00pm - April 5th - May 24th
Wednesday's - 6.00pm - 7.15pm - April 5th - May 24th
- Minimum USSF D license or working towards
- Previous coaching experience in clubs, or training center environments
- Previous high level playing experience is preferred.
- Organized, enthusiastic and committed to learning
- Valid drivers license and access to a car.
- Current background check.