How to apply
Agoura Hills, CA, USA
The Equipment Intern (Summer Only) is responsible for assisting the other staff members of the Equipment Department with daily responsibilities and duties to ensure the department is operating properly. The Rams are looking for committed, high-character people that are interested in advancing themselves in the field of Equipment Management.
- Equipment Room set up and break down for training camp
- Daily field set up
- Assist in upkeep of protective equipment
- Assist Position Coaches with set up and drills
- Assist the Management of Zebra tags activation of jerseys and footballs with AT Staff
- Daily Maintenance check of practice and field equipment
- Assist with apparel and footwear inventory
- Responsible for the cleaning of player uniforms
- Facility maintenance of locker room
- Assist with toiletries inventory, ordering, and re stocking
- Pack travel trunks for away trips
- Clean and organize storage room and pods
- Applicants with a working experience in a football equipment room setting are preferred, but not required.
- AEMA certification preferred, but not required.
- Ability to lift to 50lbs
- Basic knowledge of SportSoft and Microsoft Office programs preferred.