How to apply
A dynamic team player that is passionate about delivering a world-class experience to guests and driving revenue for the organization. The Ticket Sales & Service Intern will be integrated into the day-to-day operations of the Ticketing Department to support all facets of new business development, season ticket member services, special event planning, and fan experiences. This position will be learning from the best in the industry and developing skills related to ticket sales and customer service.
Includes but not limited to:
- Research and present opportunities that will drive new business revenue for season ticket memberships and group ticket sales.
- Assist the ticket sales team on all KC Current home matchdays with group events and the execution of fan experiences.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute special events that engage, educate, and entertain season ticket members.
- Learn the KC Current sales process from leaders on the ticket sales team and once trained, make outbound phone calls to existing and prospective customers.
- Utilize and learn the CRM system and ticketing software used by and for the ticket sales team to assist in generating revenue.
- Provide world-class customer service by responding to fan questions via phone and email.
- Help create a survey strategy to identify opportunities of improvement on match day and celebrate successful fan experiences.
- All new hires must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire, subject to legally mandated accommodations.
- An effective communicator that always represents themselves professionally.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized with great time management skills.
- Eager to learn and coachable.
- Positive attitude and team player.