How to apply
Kalispell, MT, USA
Our parking staff is the first impression for our guests, and often the first employees to arrive and last to leave. They are part of the facilities team and work both in the parking lot and inside the stadium.
Responsibilities Will Include but Are Not Limited To:
- Greet each guest with a warm welcome and treat them with courtesy and respect
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of Flathead Field’s amenities and fan policies.
- Be familiar with the execution of emergency protocols and procedures
- Properly record transactions via the point-of-sale system, collects the proper payment method for parking passes and process credit cards or determine correct change for guests
- Monitor parking lots for the safety of guests and employees
- Assist inside the stadium with facility upkeep during the game – trash removal, sweeping the concourse, restocking concession areas, and other duties as assigned.
- Be available for the majority of the season (May-September 8)
- Be punctual, able to follow directions, and team-minded
- Be comfortable engaging with guests of all backgrounds in a fast-paced environment
- Be at least 14 years of age
- Be comfortable dealing with large crowds
- Have excellent verbal communication skills
- Be comfortable multi-tasking and resolving issues