Talladega, AL, USA
Talladega Superspeedway was created as a palace of speed in 1969 by NASCAR founder Bill France, Sr., who coined it “the Greatest Race Track in the World.” At a mammoth 2.66-miles with 33 degrees of banking in the turns, it is NASCAR’s Most Competitive venue. The “Fun” track prides itself on being family friendly, especially with the introduction of the Talladega Garage Experience in 2019 where guests are immersed into motorsports like never before. The host of two major NASCAR weekends a year, the iconic ribbon of asphalt is easy accessible off I-20, located between Birmingham, AL, and Atlanta, GA.
Guest Services Supervisors are an important part of the Talladega Experience. Members work at Admission Gates, Tunnels, or the Infield Crossover Gate depending on qualifications and interest. Each area is responsible for leading and guiding our staff to bring our Guests an unforgettable racing experience.
Responsibilities at the Admission Gates:
- Responsible for organizing staff and placing staff in formation for gate opening.
- Responsible for knowing what each gate position does and the roll they play so they can lead accordingly.
- Be able to make decisions on the fly during hectic and high pressure situations.
- Properly scanning each Guests ticket for valid access into the facility.
- Properly checking each Guests credential for valid access into the facility.
- Checking vehicles for valid access into the facility at corresponding vehicle entry points.
- Assisting Guests with accurate directions and any other assistance on property.
- All other duties assigned.
- Must be able to guide and direct a group of individuals
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Must be friendly, enthusiastic, and personable
- Customer service experience preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Must learn quickly and be trainable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & high stress environment
- Ability to be on feet for extended periods of time (8-12 hours)
- Ability to work outside in variable seasonal weather conditions
- Ability to work with others and take direction
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays as assigned
- Must follow dress code and have a clean, presentable appearance at all times.