Talladega, AL, USA
Fitness & Health
Talladega Superspeedway was created as a palace of speed in 1969 by NASCAR founder Bill France, Sr., who coined it “the Greatest Race Track in the World.” At a mammoth 2.66-miles with 33 degrees of banking in the turns, it is NASCAR’s Most Competitive venue. The “Fun” track prides itself on being family friendly, especially with the introduction of the Talladega Garage Experience in 2019 where guests are immersed into motorsports like never before. The host of two major NASCAR weekends a year, the iconic ribbon of asphalt is easy accessible off I-20, located between Birmingham, AL, and Atlanta, GA.
Guest Services Over Night Gate Supervisor is an important part of the Talladega Experience. Members will work at Tunnel 3. They are responsible for leading gate staff through the night for RV Load In and credential checks.
Responsibilities at the Tunnels:
- Supervising staff checking each vehicle for valid access into the infield.
- Supervising staff checking each RV for any items that are prohibited from entrance into the infield campgrounds.
- Supervising staff checking each Person’s Ticket or Credential for valid access into the infield.
- All other duties assigned
- Must be able to lead and direct a group of individuals
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Must be friendly, enthusiastic, and personable
- Customer service experience preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Must learn quickly and be trainable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & high stress environment
- Ability to be on feet for extended periods of time (8-12 hours)
- Ability to work outside in variable seasonal weather conditions
- Ability to work with others and take direction
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays as assigned
- Must follow dress code and have a clean, presentable appearance at all times.