How to apply
Nashville, TN, USA
Nashville SC is looking for highly motivated individuals interested in being a part of the Major League Soccer team in Nashville. The ideal candidates will demonstrate initiative, the ability to multi-task, a willingness to learn and a positive attitude. HOW TO APPLY: Please submit an intern application (found at www.nashvillesc.com/interns) and resume to [email protected]
Applications will be reviewed as they are received so interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Please note that internships are in-person but are subject to change based on department.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the establishment of season tickets, group, and single game accounts.
- Learn and use Archtics ticketing systems for reports, account updates, and order processing.
- Assist with the building of price codes, plans, promo codes, and other Archtics programming needs.
- Assist ticket sales staff to achieve overall ticket sales goals of the Club.
- Provide game-day support in the area of ticket resolution, customer service and will call.
- Other duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary by the Club.
- Support ticket sales staff to achieve daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals.
- Research industry-wide mobile ticketing trends to support and enhance the overall ticketing experience.
- Knowledge and interest in sports.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong analytical skills.