How to apply
Nashville, TN, USA
Nashville SC is looking for highly motivated individuals interested in being a part of the Major League Soccer team in Nashville. The ideal candidates will demonstrate initiative, the ability to multi-task, a willingness to learn and a positive attitude. HOW TO APPLY: Please submit an intern application (found at www.nashvillesc.com/interns) and resume to [email protected]
Applications will be reviewed as they are received so interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Please note that internships are in-person but are subject to change based on department.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Write and report on the club, players, and coaches both on and off the field.
- Interview coaches and players and assist with transcribing quotes for the club’s digital use.
- Assist with generating and posting content on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Assist with building, updating, and editing the club’s website.
- Assist with generating and posting content on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and TikTok.
- Knowledge and interest in sports.
- Proficient in proper sports writing etiquette and AP style.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills and telephone etiquette.