How to apply
Nashville, TN, USA
Nashville SC is looking for highly motivated individuals interested in being a part of the Major League Soccer team in Nashville. The ideal candidates will demonstrate initiative, the ability to multi-task, a willingness to learn and a positive attitude. HOW TO APPLY: Please submit an intern application (found at www.nashvillesc.com/interns) and resume to [email protected]
Applications will be reviewed as they are received so interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Please note that internships are in-person but are subject to change based on department.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist Head of Major Event Sales with daily functions including research, development and outreach.
- Research market environment for competitor analysis in both Nashville and Huntsville.
- Assist in development of venue offerings for major events for both Nashville and Huntsville.
- Research and ideate unique event ideas from similar sized markets and venues.
- Work closely with the operations staff to communicate events effectively.
- Assist with day of event operations.
- Take lead information as well as set up client site tours and phone appointments.
- Work with Head of Major Event Sales daily and learn all aspects of event planning for the stadium.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication and writing skills.