How to apply
Nashville, TN, USA
Nashville SC is looking for highly motivated individuals interested in being a part of the Major League Soccer team in Nashville. The ideal candidates will demonstrate initiative, the ability to multi-task, a willingness to learn and a positive attitude. HOW TO APPLY: Please submit an intern application (found at www.nashvillesc.com/interns) and resume to [email protected]
Applications will be reviewed as they are received so interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Please note that internships are in-person but are subject to change based on department.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in planning and execution of supporter relations and fan engagement initiatives throughout the Nashville area. Such events include, but are not limited to season kickoff, pre-match parties, club-hosted concerts, and supporter relations functions.
- Assist with lead generation and data capture efforts at all fan engagement events.
- Assist in matchday fan engagement platforms and supporter relations.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure all departmental and club goals are being met while identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Assist with matchday and area Mascot needs.
- Helping to execute matchday production elements.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by a Coordinator of Fan Engagement.
- Assist in planning and execution of matchday entertainment including market research, artist management, match day timelines, and other related tasks.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program and eligible for college credit.
- Available 20-25 hours per week.
- Available to work all Home Matches.