Community Engagement Intern Nashville SC
No Longer Accepting Applications
Applications will be reviewed as they are received so interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Please note that internships are in-person but are subject to change based on department.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in daily planning and execution of community engagement initiatives throughout the Nashville area. Such events include, but are not limited to school-based programs, after-school community-based initiatives, service-learning projects, youth-soccer events, and community fundraisers.
- Provide support for matchday initiatives involving community partners and special guests.
- Assist in communication with nonprofit partners and key stakeholders to ensure all departmental and club goals are being met while identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Assist with lead generation and data capture efforts at community engagement events.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by Sr. Director of Community Engagement.
- Experience in nonprofits, schools, and community-based settings.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal, written communication skills and telephone etiquette with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple priorities with tight deadlines.