How to apply
Phoenix, AZ, USA
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated individual to join our team as an A1 Audio Engineer with the Audio Visual Department. This position will be responsible for leading audio engineering for all NBA, WNBA, and IFL events, and other special events at the Footprint Center as needed. The A1 ensures that all audio systems are show ready, mixes audio for all games and special events, and coordinates with the A2 to handle smaller requests.
What Will You Do:
- Manage, maintain, and repair arena audio systems through routine testing and maintenance.
- Operate console for NBA, WNBA, and IFL games.
- Interact with touring staff, event managers, and clients to provide audio services for special events.
- Assist Senior Manager with installations and system upgrades.
- Assist AV engineers with projects and system upgrades.
- Knowledge of live audio production.
- Live mixing experience in music and sports.
- Q-Sys, Dante, and Microsoft Office proficient.
- Knowledge of audio and video signal flow.
- Familiar with Riedel Intercom, Allen & Heath consoles, speaker and cable maintenance.
- Able to be self-organized and handle multiple projects.
- Able to problem solve and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.