How to apply
Winter Garden, FL, USA
The Hurricane Junior Golf Tour (HJGT) was founded in 2007 with the intention of providing junior golfers between the ages of 8-18 an opportunity to play exceptional courses in a competitive environment. The tour’s vision is to provide superb hospitality and make every event a memorable one. With play open to both males and females, nearly every junior golfer is eligible to participate on the HJGT. Currently the HJGT is the largest junior golf tour in the world hosting more 2-day nationally ranked events than any other tour.
To assist the Course Scheduling and Events Manager in the day to day operations of the department. Will execute assignments, that will be focused on both the current and future event schedule. Direction will be given by Course scheduling and Events Manager to accomplish all the objectives of the HJGT.
- Pursuing a degree in Business/Sports Management/Marketing
- This is an unpaid internship, and you must receive at least one (1) credit for the onsite experience from an accredited College/University.
- Assist the Course Scheduling and Events manager in re-booking and researching all HJGT events
- Maintaining constant contact with courses daily
- Assist and conduct with new market research and call campaigns.
- Assisting at all levels to accomplish the goals of the department
- Other duties as needed by Course Scheduling and Events Manager
- FREE housing! Interns will be provided with fully furnished housing at Champions Gate in Orlando, FL.
- Weekly Stipend
- Intern Incentive Program
- College Credit for getting hands on, once in a lifetime educational experience
- Hands on experience and to learn every aspect of tournament operations, retail marketing, and video productions
- Resume building workshops
- Classroom sessions with HJGT employees to assist with career planning
- Recommendation letters from full time employees
- Networking events