How to apply
Assist in creating successful host hotel partnerships for all 300+ events on HJGT schedule to accommodate tour players and operations staff.
- Pursuing a degree in Business/Sports Management/Marketing or other related fields
- This is an unpaid internship, and you must receive at least one (1) credit for the onsite experience from an accredited College/University.
- Must be within good standing of your College/University
- Prospect and organize qualified hotels within proximity of tournament golf courses
- Book and manage all hotel rooms and contracts for the operations team for all HJGT events
- Negotiate room rates and reserve blocks of rooms for event participants
- Make a minimum 50 phone calls per day to potential host hotel partners
- Business/Marketing experience preferred
- Ability to Multitask in a Faced-Paced Environment
- Excellent communication/writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Goal oriented
- Result driven