How to apply
Assist in creating successful relationships with students and universities across the country. While managing the recruitment and promotion of our associate classes.
- Pursuing a degree in Business/Sports Management/Marketing or other related fields
- This is an unpaid internship, and you must receive at least one (1) credit for the onsite experience from an accredited College/University.
- Must be within good standing of your College/University
- Remain in constant contact with college advisers, students and department heads
- Manage all social media outlets
- Assist the Director of Recruitment and Organizational Development in outreach strategies and outings
- Creatively promote our associate program through multiple outlets
- Business/Marketing experience preferred
- Ability to Multitask in a Faced-Paced Environment
- Excellent communication/writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Goal oriented
- Result driven