How to apply
This position will have many key relationships, both internal and external, as well as supervise a department of full-time employees. An ideal candidate is a hardworking and creative professional who is a clear self-starter with strong leadership and relationship skills. Also, someone who has proven success and passion working in customer service, account management, or sales professional setting. The ideal candidate will have experience supervising or managing a team.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Hire, train, develop and lead the Member Services Representatives to provide world-class service to Rams Premier and Reserved Season Ticket Members.
- Day-to-day oversight of the service philosophy, communication, and retention efforts through touchpoint engagement, campaign development, and CRM application.
- Train the representatives in software systems to promptly ensure records and data entry are updated and accurately inputted.
- Assist representatives with email and phone scripts
- Train the representatives on customer service techniques including phone etiquette, conflict resolution and more.
- Collaborate with the Manager of CRM to develop reports and dashboards for data visualization to support the Member Services team's day-to-day needs.
- Review data to make recommended touchpoint goals for the Member Services Representatives
- Assist with the creation and execution of Season Ticket Member benefits, gifting, and experiences.
- Help create communication (i.e., email, SMS, web, and social) copy for client-specific segments and help manage special communication projects such as Season Ticket Member Newsletters.
- Resolve and respond to escalated service issues presented by Season Ticket Members.
- Stay current on marketplace trends, techniques, and technology that could benefit the Rams organization, its partners, Season Ticket Members, and fans.
- Assist in performance reviews, staff development, and the implementation of employee recognition programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Four-year college degree or graduate degree with an emphasis on business, management, sports, sales, or related field
- A minimum of four years of experience in providing superior guest service in sports, entertainment, or hospitality business
- Previous experience supervising or managing a team is a plus