How to apply
Aberdeen, MD, USA
Fitness & Health
Recreation and Leisure
Performs cashiering duties, including making cash transactions, verifying cash drawer, giving change, counting cash receipts and completing cash reports. May also perform general food service work. Maintains sanitation standards in the preparation, service and dining room facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs sales transactions in a timely fashion.
- Enters all sales into the cash register to ensure purchases are accurately recorded.
- Makes change, accepts declining balance cards and other acceptable forms of payment; issues receipts to customers.
- Follows standard procedures for issuing cash refunds.
- Interacts with customers and resolves customer complaints in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Responsible for all assigned change funds and cash receipts ensuring that cash drawer is in compliance with overage/shortage standards.
- Observes customer purchases in the cafe line and differentiates between standard portions.
- Replenishes condiments, coffee, other beverages and general supplies while maintaining cleanliness of service areas.
- Keeps pastry case stocked.
- Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory and cash control procedures.
- Ensures compliance with all sanitation, ServSafe and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Discount Marketplace
- Employee Assistance Program