Event Manager – Arena Sacramento Kings
No Longer Accepting Applications
Sacramento, CA, USA
- Meeting with clients, promoter representatives, and facility department heads to coordinate event logistics for all arena events.
- Creating event communication materials, including facility set-up materials, sold maps, event estimates, floor diagrams, dressing room layouts, etc.
- Creating and explaining event estimates and creating and defending event settlements.
- Reviewing, interpreting, and executing event contracts.
- Assisting clients through event contracts maximizing efficiency for both the Golden 1 Center and its client.
- On-site facility representative for pre-rigs, load-ins, events, and load-outs.
- Coordinating with all internal departments including, BOH Operations, Box Office, Catering, Concessions, Finance, FOH Operations, Marketing, Merchandise, and Security to ensure smooth event operation.
- Maintaining communication of deadlines to clients as it pertains to contractual obligations, insurance, pyro permits, etc.
- Assisting Box Office with creating and maintaining event-ticketing manifests.
- Coordinating I.A.T.S.E. stagehand calls.
- Coordinating any necessary rental items delivery, operation, and return associated with client requests.
- Creating, monitoring, and maintaining event templates using TMSS event management software.
- Assisting in Operations projects when needed.
- Serving as operations liaison for a limited amount of Kings games.
- Various other projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sports Administration/Facility Management, Business Administration, Event Management, Hospitality, or related field.
- Two years of experience in event management or arena facility management.
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills.
- Computer experience in AutoCAD Software, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Event Management Software preferred.
- The successful candidate must have extraordinary customer service skills with the ability to approach each challenge with a positive attitude.
- The ability to handle multi-tasking under extreme deadline pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Attentive to details and resourceful in problem-solving with exceptional motivation skills.
- The ability to be a strong team player and the ability to work independently.
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours based on events including daytime, evening, weekend, and holidays as needed.