Agoura Hills, CA, USA
As the Los Angeles Rams build their organization and brand in the Southern California region, they are looking for a Graphic Designer to assist the Rams front office in creating impactful collateral for digital and app integration, social media, and more. An ideal candidate would have extraordinary design skills, including a proven ability to create impactful graphics, work as a team-player in a fast-paced environment, and have strong attention to detail. The Graphic Designer will need to work across a variety of mediums (mobile app, website, social platforms, etc.) in the creation of materials for developing and maintaining an impactful, on-brand experience as well as various email marketing, site ads, etc. As part of the responsibilities related to social media, the Graphic Designer will need to work across all of team social channels on primarily static materials. Additionally, the Graphic Designer will be expected to work with the entire creative team on an as-needed basis on other creative and graphics deliverables including print, logo design, production artwork, etc.
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects, meet tight deadlines, and quickly turn around work product
- Production of advertising assets, copywriting, social media graphics, photo retouching, print production, out-of-home, in-game content, team merch, etc.
- Production of digital/app creative assets
- Learn and execute Rover and Judo application content within the Rams App
- Work with digital team on wireframing and hierarchy of app and site content
- Creative lead on banners, ads, email, experiences, etc.
- Ability to produce Social Media creative that accomplishes the following:
- Creative work that engages viewers
- Reflects the core of the Rams brand within our social media channels
- Ensures brand standards are adhered to both internally
- Develop and execute against marketing and brand campaigns, promotions, and experiences
- Learn and understand the brand narrative and style guide to drive consistency and accuracy through all creative across the organization
- Ability to provide graphics support for events (hosted across the organization), including the creation of invitations, signage, credentials, etc.
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities, including the ability to provide clear creative direction and interaction with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Brainstorm, conceptualize, execute, iterate, and finalize multiple design projects simultaneously from start to completion
- Support the creative group with ensuring a creative working environment for the full staff, including fostering creative thinking, brainstorming and problem solving
- Assist in maintaining and establishing design department policie
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator). Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Adobe Lightroom a plus, but not required
- A portfolio is required to be considered for this opportunity. Please submit past and current work in either a PDF document or provide a link to your website. Online portfolio is strongly preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in a Graphic Design role
- Bachelor or Associate Degree in Graphic Design or closely related discipline
- Experience at an agency, fast-growing consumer brand, collegiate or professional sports environment preferred
- Exceptional design aesthetic and awareness of design trends and innovation across a variety of static and digital mediums
- Experience delivering great creative while meeting parameters of existing brand guidelines
- Extensive knowledge of social, digital and print design
- Proficient on Mac computer
- Eagerness to learn and be part of a team