The Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating, modifying, and producing brand-related graphic projects for the World Champion Texas Rangers Baseball Club.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Develop visual and creative concepts for the marketing department as it serves a variety of departments within the organization
- Design marketing projects for various channels, including social media, digital, web, print, and packaging.
- Work with all departments to meet design needs such as brand identity, flyers, brochures, program articles, sales materials, community event materials, logos, and promotional packaging.
- Make sure that projects support the team’s brand strategy and are completed on time and error-free – in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage and maintain digital files, including video, photos, logos and art; distribute as requested.
- Present ideas, designs and concepts to various departments.
- Assist in development of creative ideas for all marketing and team initiatives.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital and/or graphic design, communications, or related field.
- At least one year of professional experience, sports industry experience is a plus.
- Proficient with Mac and the Adobe Creative Suite —Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects.
- Knowledge of design elements, artistic ability, and creativity are essential.
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to effectively communicate with other departments and corporate sponsors visually, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to be a good team member: To collaborate and work well with other marketing team members in a way that contributes to our creative culture.
- Multicultural experience and/or bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
- May be assigned to work home games remotely, which may include evening, weekends, and holidays.