Social Media Intern The Miami FC
No Longer Accepting Applications
Miami, FL, USA
The Social Media Intern for Miami FC reports to the Manager of Digital Marketing and will assist in the day-to-day social media channel management across all Miami FC owned channels. This role works closely the content and marketing teams in the planning, creation and execution of content.
- Assist in weekly content creation, idea managing and publications
- Post to multiple social media platforms
- Candidate must focus on contributing outside-the-box ideas both on the digital front but also in other areas of the organization
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Manager and Social Media Coordinator to operate digital assignments
- Communicate with Digital Marketing Manager and Social Media Coordinator to publish all day-to-day social content
- Collaborate with Marketing and Communications teams to build and maintain the social media calendar.
- Work with video department to create daily content focused on the on and off-field activity of the players
- Monitor and attend Youth Academy practices/games as needed to develop Academy content.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College/University required, major in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or a related field.
- Prior experience developing content and managing social properties for a brand or sports team a plus.
- Knowledge of Spanish language and current trends in the Miami community is a plus.
- Understanding and knowledge of the USL Championship and/or global soccer landscape is a plus.
- Excellent communication, teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications a plus.
- Must work all Miami FC matches, which include nights and weekends.
- Knowledge of sports photography and editing a plus.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, with ability to create content on the go.