How to apply
Orchard Park, NY, USA
Operations Trade Associate position will be responsible for the daily upkeep of the stadium and other areas as needed. If you are a hard-working, highly motivated individual seeking a career in the professional sports industry, then this is your chance to contribute in a progressive organization and be a part of one of the most storied franchises in the National Football League.
- Provide assistance with the skilled trades in the department. Including but not limited to Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry, Grounds and HVAC.
- Assist with the set up and tear down of daily events on campus.
- Assist with gameday operations including set up and maintenance during event.
- Work closely with all maintenance staff to assist in the preventative maintenance of the building systems.
- Assist with the snow removal operations as needed.
- Assist with the implementation and development of the computerized maintenance system (24/7).
- Work with other maintenance staff in daily general maintenance of the facility.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Must have general knowledge of construction oriented work.
- General Carpentry, plumbing, electrical skills are a plus.
- Valid driver license.
- Aerial lift experience is required.
- Fork Lift/ Bobcat experience is a plus.
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs to perform job effectively.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to coordinate projects from implementation through completion.
- Work schedule must be flexible – evenings and weekends required as needed based on schedule and other events. On call as required.
- Experience in a similar field is required
- Must be able to work in a collaborative and team oriented environment.