Greenville Swamp Rabbits
No Longer Accepting Applications
The Vice President will be a “leader by example” – working closely with the Executive Vice President to direct staff; set goals and manage execution; and drive revenue. A successful candidate for this role will; help staff reach daily/monthly team goals, coach members to reach individual goals, run sales contests and meetings, participate in training sessions and conference calls with management, and lead regularly scheduled staff training with all sales reps. Will also be responsible to work closely with Director, Ticketing and Spire Hockey Chief Ticket Officer, for managing the Swamp Rabbits Ticketing system (Ticketmaster Archtics) and generating commission reports, transactions data, as well as working with the venue Box Office staff to ensure all ticketing processes are operational on Gameday. Utilize the ECHL’s provided Sales support programs (StellarAlgo, Ultimate Toolkit, and Vozzi Texting) to maximize revenue and ticket sales for the club.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Generate Revenue using all sales methods, including face-to-face appointments, cold calls, arena tours, prospecting and networking. This individual will be seen, not just as a leader in the office, but a leader in the community.
- Teach sales staff proper selling techniques and tactics
- Continually train staff to get better by observing their activities (i.e. roleplays, real calls, appointments, and emails), pointing out areas for improvement, and helping them become valuable contributors to the team
- Create campaign schedule to ensure complete prospecting canvas of all products.
- Coach staff with weekly one-on-one meetings to get a better understanding of how they are progressing and provide feedback on issues they are facing
- Hold reps accountable for meeting daily sales activity (calls, appointments, emails, etc.)
- Instruct staff on how to prospect new business opportunities for themselves
- Work with Leadership to determine staff and departmental short and long-term sales goals, then strive to exceed those goals. This individual will play a critical role in all departments of Business Operations in the Front Office.
- Help create a sales budget for all ticket revenues
- College degree
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- At least 5 years industry-experience, preferably with a professional sports team, managing a staff of 3+
- Ability to work flexible hours (including nights and weekends)
- Skillset and mentality of a Leader