Fan Relations Coordinator
St. Louis City SC
No Longer Accepting Applications
Clayton, MO, USA
Supporters are the heartbeat and lifeblood of the soccer gameday experience, and a pillar of CITY's inclusive and immersive fan experience. The Coordinator, Fan Relations will be one of the liaisons and relationship builders between the Club and any supporter and fan groups. This role will also serve as a critical connection between St. Louis CITY SC and the club's diverse and dedicated soccer fanbase, including organizing watch parties and fan events, supporting fan and supporter group development and growth, along with assisting in the implementation the CITY On Tap, the CITY SC Street Team and CITY's eMLS initiatives.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in the identity, cohesiveness, and operation of CITY's supporter section.
- Cultivates unique and meaningful relationships between CITY SC and supporter/fan groups.
- Assists in the organization and management of gameday operations for the supporter section, home and away.
- Maintains the highest level of customer service when representing the club in public and fan facing events.
- Leads or attends outside events on behalf of St. Louis CITY SC with the purpose of networking with and developing relationships between the Club and fan groups.
- Leads the administration and execution of the St. Louis CITY SC street team.
- Collaborates across multiple departments to define, develop, and execute Street Team activations.
- Support fan engagement events such as watch parties and workshops.
- Assists with the implementation and activation of the Ultra Bar Network.
- Travels with the Club or Supporter/Fan Groups to select away matches.
- Monitor trends among eMLS and eSports space, provide ideas, strategies and execution to help drive fan engagement and loyalty through eSports.
- Candidate should possess professional demeanor and communication skills to effectively work with both internal and external clients
- Detail oriented and organized with effective time management and prioritization skills
- Flexible and resourceful in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Strong communication skills to effectively work with both internal and external constituents, with an emphasis on communicating the mission, vision, and culture of the club with players, families, coaches and community members.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.