Louisville Bats Baseball
No Longer Accepting Applications
- Greet all premium area guests who are attending stadium events in a friendly manner.
- Check and Scan tickets in a timely manner as guests enter Louisville Slugger Field for events.
- Make sure people have the proper tickets for the game and for the sections they are sitting in. If not assist as needed in a professional way.
- Assist guests with customer service concerns and provide general information to insure the guest has a great experience at Louisville Slugger Field.
- Help locate and seat customers in of the stadium for events.
- Perform any pre-game, in-game or after game promotion assistance when needed.
- Provide assistance to guests with special needs or requests.
- Maintain a presence and monitor assigned sections or gates/doors.
- Have knowledge of Louisville Slugger Field premium areas that can help answer customers concerns or locate their needs.
- Must be able to learn and know all the policies and procedures of Louisville Slugger Field and be able to help enforce or assist with them in a professional manner when needed.
- Interactive with customers, staff and co-works in a professional manner.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, and a few day games if possible.
- Good communications skills, outgoing, friendly and attentive.
- Must be able to handle large crowds and remain professional around them.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Willingness to learn, honesty and strong attention to detail.
- Dependable with a professional attitude.
- Hard working and versatile with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good communication skills and the ability to deal with all personalities.
- Customer service experience preferred, as you will deal with customer issues throughout this experience.