Video Production Associate – In Game
New Orleans Saints and Pelicans
No Longer Accepting Applications
Metairie, LA, USA
Are you a rock-star on the rise looking to get a foot in the door with a professional sports team? The New Orleans Saints and Pelicans are looking for a video production associate to join our Emmy-nominated content team! The Video Production Associate’s main focus will be on the creation of In-game digital video content and player/team highlights.We're looking for someone with a creative approach to content creation who is also enthusiastic about helping other team members bring ideas to life. While this is an entry-level role, you will be hands on in many facets of our content creation process! This is a seasonal paid internship.
What you will be doing:
- Assist in developing creative and entertaining video content
- Shoots and Edits promotional material, player features, and sponsored videos
- Handles all Sponsorship and Digital Media video requests
- Archive, log and maintain Pelicans and Saints game footage for future use
- Work as a crew member on game days when necessary
- College degree preferred but not required - Television / Video Production,
- Marketing, Communications or related majors are ideal.
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for basketball and football are a plus, but not a necessity.
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and occasional irregular hours
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- Technical knowledge of the following are a major plus: Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe after Effects, Adobe Illustrator, General Production Equipment (DSLR Cameras, Audio Equipment, Production Lights, etc.)