Cook | Part-Time | Game Day
Wilmington Blue Rocks
No Longer Accepting Applications
Wilmington, DE, USA
Fitness & Health
Recreation and Leisure
The Cook is responsible for preparing menu and concessions items in a fast-paced environment. The Cook must adhere to high food quality standards to ensure guest satisfaction.
Safety & sanitation protocols are additional areas that the Cook must be aware of while operating in the facility.
- Cook food that is prepared to order or kept warm until sold
- Receives verbal orders from the front-of-house concessions/serving staff in terms of specific items and quantities needed
- Responsible for maintaining quality and production standards – food must be fresh and of high quality when served to the guests
- Responsible for serving temperatures of all products served in the concession stand/suite kitchen
- Responsible for cleaning, stocking and restocking of work areas
- Responsible for operating large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers and ovens.
- Ensures that all work areas and equipment are clean, food products are properly stored, utensils are clean and put away and floor is swept and mopped at end of shift. The Cook must be checked out before ending the shift by management to ensure the assigned meets standards
- Maintains sanitation, health and safety standards in work areas
- Must demonstrate the ability to meet the standards for excellent attendance
- Ability to communicate with employees, co-workers, management staff and guests in a clear, business-like and respectful manner which focuses on generating a positive, enthusiastic and cooperative work environment
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented, fast-paced, event-driven environment
- Possess valid food handling certificate if required by state and federal regulations