Coordinator, Corporate Partnerships
No Longer Accepting Applications
Washington D.C., DC, USA
Reporting to the Senior Director, Sponsorship Activation, the Coordinator, Corporate & Strategic Partnerships supports the entire Corporate & Strategic Partnerships department, both Sales and Service, through the execution of administrative duties and the completion of sales and service tasks as assigned.
The Nationals are a military-friendly organization actively recruiting veterans and spouses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Vice Presidents of both Corporate & Strategic Partnerships and the Senior Director, Sponsorship Activation (departmental leadership) with the general business operations of the collective Partnerships Department.
- Provide general administrative support such as preparing correspondences, forms and reports, arranging meetings, processing confidential reports and documents, filing electronic and hard copies, tracking deadlines and internal approval paperwork/contracts and taking meeting notes as needed.
- Develop, coordinate and assist with special projects including game day hospitality, external events and department outings.
- Support departmental leadership by maintaining daily appointment calendars, processing expense reports and any travel and lodging arrangements as required.
- Participate and contribute to weekly sales, service or department team meetings and training sessions.
- Manage department accounts payable (i.e., invoicing, follow up, purchase requests, vouchers, etc.).
- Assist in the development and preparation of department presentations.
Activation Team Support
- Assist the Activation Team with the execution of sponsorship activations.
- Manage multiple small service partner accounts, ensuring that all contractual sponsorship elements are fulfilled including tickets, signage, F&B and merchandise.
- Coordinate partner and department suite menus and serve as main point of contact with F&B vendor.
- Assist at games with suite visits and other special events and functions as required.
- Provide clients with superior service in a timely and efficient manner relative to suite, ticket and event marketing requests.
- Excellent organizational abilities to handle multiple tasks, establish priorities, and consistently meet deadlines.
- Understands the need for data integrity and pays attention to maintaining accurate and timely data.
- An effective communicator both orally and written with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Word, Excel and the Internet
- Competency in Power Point and presentation building skills
- Proficient with basic budget management and calculations.
- Ability to travel around the ballpark visiting clients during home games.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports.