Manager, Premium Service
Florida Panthers Hockey Club, Ltd
No Longer Accepting Applications
The Manager, Premium Service plays an integral role in shaping strategy around premium service for Florida Panthers Hockey and events at FLA Live Arena while establishing and growing client relationships. The position will be responsible for daily management of the Premium Service Team as well as implementation and development of processes with a focus on delivering outstanding customer service and retention amongst our customers, creating initiatives that ensure premium members renew at high rates, while motivating team to increase overall customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Oversee Premium Service Team day-to-day operations during office hours, Florida Panthers home games, FLA Live Arena Events and Territory Member Events.
- Oversee and lead team to meet and exceed organization retention goals and growth strategy.
- Responsible for maximizing retention for Sunrise Sports & Entertainment through Season Ticket Memberships and Premium inventory for the Florida Panthers and FLA Live Arena events.
- Manage and assist with the development and planning of Premium Territory Member renewal campaign.
- Develop and execute benefits and experiential program for Premium Members to help drive Membership satisfaction and retention.
- Manage, respond, and resolve Premium Territory Member challenges, complaints and requests in a timely manner while providing insights to leadership and service team.
- Develop effective tracking and coaching programs to ensure Premium Service Team Members are successfully meeting their annual goals.
- Engage with suite owners and their guests to ensure an exceptional experience is delivered while developing and maintaining strong relationships with Members.
- Responsible for recruiting and mentoring a high-performance customer service team.
- Organize ongoing training and development program for Premium Service Team Members
- Develop ideas and plans for generating additional revenue through all sales channels.
- Provide accurate touchpoint and client engagement reports to management in a timely and consistent manner.
- Manage, plan, and execute year-round Premium Territory Member Events.
- Collaborate with Sanza, Partnerships, Panthers Intelligence, and other applicable departments as needed to ensure organizational alignment, enhance processes, benefits, and drive growth.
- Create year-round Premium Service touchpoint plan for team.
- Execute year-round Premium Territory Member communication plan.
- Meet and exceed service levels, service standards and company values.
- Work closely with ticketing leadership team to build a strong culture.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of business and entertainment initiatives.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication/interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize both important and urgent requests.
- Experience working with all levels within an organization from assistants to CEO’s.
- Experience working with multi-year and contractual agreements.
- Critical thinker, self-driven, motivated, results and solution oriented.
- Creative problem solver.
- Strong commitment and passion to building relationships and deliver world class service.
- Strong work ethic and a desire to continue a career in professional sports.
- Ticketmaster, Archtics, and Microsoft Office including PowerPoint experience required.
- SeatGeek experience is an asset.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of increasingly responsible experience in customer service and sales, preferably with a sports facility/pro team.
- At least 2 years of management responsibility.
- Live and work by the CATS values – Commitment, Attitude, Trust, and Standards.