Turf & Field Operations Intern
Sporting Kansas City
No Longer Accepting Applications
Kansas City, KS, USA
- Assist in the maintenance of landscape/common areas outside facilities when available.
- Assists the Turf Team in various duties ranging from field repair, mowing, work on synthetic fields, weed eating/trimming, irrigation repair, also working with the crew to gain knowledge of turf grass practices.
- Ability to help at all SKC facilities including Children’s Mercy Park, Compass Minerals National Performance Center, Central Bank Sporting Facility, Swope Soccer Village
- Ability to work possible home matches.
- Ability to create and maintain a safe work environment compliant with governing state and federal authorities.
- Represent Sporting Kansas City and its related affiliates in a professional manner at all times.
- Strong organizational, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent multitasking abilities while maintaining a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize and prioritize objectives and exercise independent judgment based on an understanding of organizational policies and activities.
- Exceptional attention to detail, and talent for accuracy and precision.
- Professional appearance and attitude, as well as the ability to work with others.