IT Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator
No Longer Accepting Applications
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Provides confidential administrative support to the SVP to include receiving and screening calls,
scheduling, preparing confidential correspondence and handling special projects as assigned.
- Interacts with senior management internally & externally.
- Organizes and maintains a file system; filing correspondence and other records as needed.
- Facilitates scope management, schedules & budgets for assigned projects.
- Executes project work plans: revising as necessary to drive projects to completion.
- Coordinates and manages project resources.
- Manages, reviews and presents deliverables.
- Conducts research, compiles data and produces statistical reports.
- Develops a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the mission and business activities
of the Utah Jazz to identify problems and their prevention.
- Works with senior staff to coordinate the services of outside contractors in IT when necessary.
- Identifies areas for improvement and growth and presents opportunities to the SVP.
- Records meeting notes and follows up on action items.
- Assists with invoicing and expense reports as needed.
- Facilitates scope management, schedules and budgets for all assigned projects.
- Executes project work plans; revises as necessary to drive projects to completion.
- Coordinates and manages project resources and contract staffing.
- Coordinates and facilitates project team meetings and activities.
- Manages and reviews deliverables; presents deliverables and project updates to SVP.
- Identifies areas for project improvement and growth and presents such opportunities to the SVP
and/or their designee.
- Conducts research, compiles and types statistical reports.
- Presents data to internal and external groups of the Utah Jazz on behalf of the IT department.
- Embrace a culture of inclusion and diversity where guests and team members feel welcomed,
valued, and heard
- Enrich lives by creating winning experiences and timeless memories
- Operate with an emphasis on safety for employees, teams, and guests
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred with 2-3 years experience supporting management.
- A highly organized professional, capable of handling complex situations and discreet handling of confidential information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with all Google products, particularly Google Docs, Sheets and Slides, JIRA, and willing to learn and use other systems.
- Individual should be energetic and focused with a take-charge, get-it-done personality.
- Positive and collaborative working-style is a must, with a proven ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- A high degree of flexibility.