Football Communications Coordinator
No Longer Accepting Applications
Nashville, TN, USA
The Tennessee Titans Football Communications department is seeking a full-time Football Communications Coordinator to provide support to the department. The Football Communications Coordinator will be expected to work all Titans games and practices. Prior media relations or newswriting experience is required. Candidates must maintain a high level of professionalism and have a strong work ethic. This is a non-exempt position that is eligible for overtime, and will report to the Vice President, Football Communications.
- Update media guide elements such as player bios, team history and records
- Assemble local clips report daily and distributes to Titans staff
- Arrange player interviews with media outlets
- Monitor and facilitate media sessions
- File news clippings
- Responsible for sections of weekly game release including statistics and research
- Help in press box on game days
- Assist with media credential process and press box seating
- Transcribe press conferences
- General office work to include answering the phone, office supply ordering, filing, FedEx, etc.
- Help coaching staff with various projects
- Monitor player social media accounts
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or a related field preferred
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience within athletic media relations at the professional or collegiate level in a full-time capacity required.
- Strong understanding of football
- Must have excellent writing, communication and proofreading skills
- Hours include nights, weekends and holidays.