Ticket Operations – Contractor
Premier Lacrosse League
No Longer Accepting Applications
Torrance, CA, USA
The PLL is seeking a short-term/temporary Ticket Operations Consultant for the 2023 season from May 30, 2023, to September 27, 2023 (~17 weeks). This role will work directly with the Director of Ticket Sales and will be responsible for general ticket operations oversight and on-site box office management on select event weekends. Ideal candidates have a strong knowledge of Ticketmaster products (Archtics, TM1, Host, etc) and box office management experience.
- Manage all aspects of the onsite box office for seven (7) regular season weekends (June - September). This includes being on-site for seven event weekends.
- Maintain Ticketmaster Archtics database, Ticketmaster.com event listings, and related products (TM1, FEVO, Account Manager, etc).
- Supervise weekly Ticketmaster.com Single Day On Sale
- Build promo codes for Single Day events when necessary
- Price code management
- Sales reporting oversight in conjunction with the Director of Growth and Analytics.
- Venue manifest and inventory management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Ticketmaster products and box office management.
- Strong interpersonal presentation, communication, and customer service skills.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and results-focused with strong problem-solving skills. Able to maintain composure under pressure.
- Able & excited to travel to a minimum of 7 events weekends through the 2023 season.