Intern – Ticket Sales
Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Club
No Longer Accepting Applications
The Intern – Ticket Sales will provide support for the Ticket Sales department by assisting with various operational duties throughout the office as well as during game days. This position will provide exceptional customer service as well as maximizing ticket sales and ticket revenue opportunities. This Internship will begin in April and go through October. Please note, you must reside in the Milwaukee area for the duration of the internship in order to be considered.
Core duties for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Assist sales staff with special events
- Assist sales staff in the fulfillment of ticket orders using Pro Venue ticketing platform
- Assist in management of group sales inventory
- Execute pregame custom tailgates on game days
- Act as a customer service representative in group sales all-inclusive areas on game days
- Provide other administrative support for the Ticket Sales Department
We are proud to offer an exciting perks package including:
- Online educational platform for personal and professional development
- Mentoring program including training and matching with Brewers mentor
- Employee Resource Groups
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Year-round diversity, equity and inclusion training and development
- Promotional giveaways and other discounts!
For more information about our Crew, other benefits and insight into our Club culture please visit our Careers Page.