Part Time Supervisor, Parking
No Longer Accepting Applications
Elmont, NY, USA
UBS Arena at Belmont Park is made for music and built for hockey. New York's newest premier entertainment and sports venueopened in November 2021 and has already welcomed numerous top artists, including Harry Styles, Billie Eilish, Dua Lipa, Kendrick Lamar, Post Malone and more. The venue delivers an unmatched live entertainment experience, including clear sightlines and premier acoustics. UBS Arena achieved carbon neutrality for operations in Fall 2022, which makes it the first arena to do so on the eastern United States seaboard.
- Ensure all parking areas, rideshare area, bus/train locations are event ready
- Assist director by providing supervision of third-party parking operator, shuttle bus operations, rideshare area, valet.
- Ensure parking operator has required staffing levels and at proper post fully equipped to perform their tasks on time
- Monitor all LIRR schedules of trains servicing UBS Arena. Alert management of any service disruptions
- Assist with the management of the employee parking program
- Program and inspect all facility and roadway signage, including VMS signs to ensure information is accurate, relevant, and up to date.
- Perform daily quality assurance checks of all grounds
- Liaise with exterior maintenance, landscaper, snow removal contractor
- Ensure all exterior mechanical equipment is operational such as trams, generators, light towers, VMS, UTVs, etc.
- Assist with maintenance of traffic set up and break down prior to and after each event
- Serve as a member of the traffic management team during major events.
- Monitor traffic of nearby roadways via 511NY, Waze and other traffic apps. Alert management of any disruptions or congestion that may impact our guest’s arrival or exiting.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to function independently in a fast paced, high-pressure environment
- Must have the ability to work flexible schedule including long hours, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be comfortable working with the public and have strong interpersonal and communications skills
- 2+ years’ experience in general operations, exterior maintenance, parking or ground transportation.
- Ability to deal with customers and resolve customer issues and/or complaints
- Knowledge of parking revenue management systems a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Valid driver license required