Digital Marketing Coordinator
Las Vegas Raiders
No Longer Accepting Applications
Henderson, NV, USA
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will primarily support email marketing across the Raiders and Allegiant Stadium. The role will work with internal departments to coordinate email from development to deployment. This role will work in conjunction with the Manager, Digital Marketing Strategy. The ideal candidate will demonstrate knowledge of digital marketing, and customer journeys as well as be enthusiastic, creative and possess a strong attention to detail.
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinate and gather content for campaigns across multiple departments including copywriting.
- Execute the handling of all sponsors and internal ad campaigns while working with NFL Ad Ops and serve as point person for internal marketing assets for Raiders’ stadium LED, marquee, billboards, and media mesh.
- Maintain email, SMS, paid, and mobile app calendars for the Raiders and Allegiant Stadium.
- Manage creative requests for campaigns, including production of well-defined creative briefs to guide the creative team.
- Maintain weekly and monthly tracking of email, SMS, paid and mobile app performance.
- In conjunction with the Digital Product Manager assist with updating and upkeep of digital marketing aspects of our digital platforms.
- Actively follow new email and mobile marketing trends and research ways to improve our websites, apps, emails, and any future digital platforms.
- Remain flexible and nimble to take on additional digital marketing responsibilities over the long-term as opportunities become available. All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in digital media, interactive marketing, or creative services required.
- 1+ years of experience with a large-scale email service provider required (Acoustic is highly preferred).
- Sports or entertainment experience preferred.
- Effective communicator with an ability to make marketing decisions based on data analysis.
- High proficiency with Dreamweaver (or similar), Photoshop and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience using content management systems (CMS).
- Understanding of UI/UX best practices and trends.
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices.
- Ability to work independently with an extremely high attention to detail.
- Maintain high quality standards in a fast-paced environment.