Part-Time Entertainment Staff
Florida Panthers Hockey Club, Ltd
No Longer Accepting Applications
Sunrise, FL, USA
Under the direction of the Game Presentation Department, the Florida Panthers are in search of eager event production professionals to join our versatile Game Day Staff.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating pre-game, in-game, and intermission features.
- Assisting front office staff in coordination of Mascots, National Anthems, Military Heroes feature, Zamboni Riders and more.
- Communicating via headset and walkie with all game night staff.
- Other fast-paced game day duties as assigned.
- Assist with inventory and upkeep of all storage areas, promotional items, props, and game presentation materials ensuring they are always well-organized.
- Maintain upkeep and cleanliness of Florida Panthers Mascot Van.
- Assist with marketing initiatives including city wide pop-up events, street teams, video shoots and watch-parties.
- Must be available for most Florida Panthers Home Games. Including weekends & holidays.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic a must. Must have a “team-first” mentality with and eagerness to learn