Graphic Design Intern – Summer 2023
No Longer Accepting Applications
Milwaukee, WI, USA
This position is responsible for assisting the graphic design team with their day-to-day operations on a wide range of projects, including digital initiatives and printed collateral, that maintain the continuity and integrity of the Milwaukee Bucks brand and their business entities including Fiserv Forum, Wisconsin Herd, Bucks Gaming and Deer District.
- Support and collaborate with the creative team on graphic design projects/requests.
- Assist in designing for both digital and print, including digital campaigns, arena graphics and other promotional materials such as invitations, logos/lockups, postcards, brochures, flyers, signage, advertisements, etc.
- Work with existing creative and deliver supporting designs, as well as execute original designs based on supporting strategy and brand guidelines.
- Participate in team brainstorming sessions, reviews and other creative collaborations.
- Help through an array of projects to help the creative team prepare for the upcoming 2023-24 season.
- Be currently enrolled in a college or university with a major focused in graphic design, visual communications, or related field.
- Must possess working skills in Adobe Creative Suite on Mac platform - specifically InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and Lightroom. Aftereffects a big plus!
- Intermediate layout and typography knowledge.
- Good communicator, with professional attitude and time management skills.
- Must be creative, resourceful and a problem solver.
- Has the ability to meet tight deadlines and work with changing priorities.
- Working knowledge of the sports industry, NBA and the game of basketball - experience working for a sports team a plus.
- Must submit a portfolio of work (either via link or website) to be considered - please include animation or motion graphics samples if applies.
- Willing to work 30+ hours a week throughout the summer.