Sales Administrative Assistant (Part-Time)
Boston Red Sox
No Longer Accepting Applications
Fenway Park Events (FPE) is responsible for the sales, marketing, and service for all non-baseball private and special events, at Fenway Park. The Sales Administrative Assistant provides administrative support of FPE’s sales and service efforts and therefore will develop a broad and comprehensive view of the business at Fenway Park. The Sales Administrative Assistant will work closely and frequently with the Senior Director of Event Sales, internal clients, and partners; an eye for detail and excellent communication along with a friendly and gracious personality are a must.
- Assist with all aspects of the FPE team day to day operations.
- Answer telephone calls and handle inbound inquiries professionally, direct to appropriate sales team member.
- Prepare files and documents including preparing reports for daily needs and/or meetings led or attended by the FPE Team
- Assist with generating and processing contracts, invoices, BEOs and floorplans.
- Ensure event spaces are show-ready for site inspections and assist with those site inspections when necessary.
- Assist the FPE team with projects.
- Manage and process gift certificates and ticket requests for the department.
- Maintain the department’s internal shared drive, ensuring it’s consistently organized.
- Prepare for and support events hosted by the department.
- Perform any other reasonable duties/projects as required.
- Manage and maintain office supplies and organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an outgoing and service-focused personality.
- Strong level of commitment to providing a high level of customer service.
- Motivated and driven by customer feedback.
- Works well under pressure, able to multitask with strong organizational skills.
- High degree of professionalism and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior customer service work experience within fast-paced, high-energy work environments is preferred.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Zoom and Teams.
- Familiar with Salesforce and Social Tables, a plus,
- Must be able to work Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and occasional nights and weekends.