Coordinator, Fan Experience & Security – Term Position
No Longer Accepting Applications
Edmonton, AB, Canada
The Coordinator, Fan Experience & Security (Term) builds and maintains the Fan Experience and Security part-time staff schedule utilizing the workforce scheduling system, ABI.
Your Focus in this Role:
- Manage the workforce scheduling program (ABI).
- Responsible for scheduling all Fan Experience and Security part-time staff for events at Downtown Community Arena, Fan Park, and Ice District Plaza. Assist with scheduling for Edmonton Oilers, Edmonton Oil Kings, Live Entertainment and Corporate/Private events as needed.
- Submit and post employee schedules as per department procedure.
- Manage schedules on a day-to-day basis to reflect any changes.
- Manage and maintain employee license records.
- Responsible for tracking staff compliance and ensuring alignment with the department Time and Attendance Policy including documentation and/or progressive discipline.
- Manage staff communication around orientation and onboarding sessions.
- Assist the assistant managers with event day administrative work.
- Responsible for regular e-mail, phone and in person communication with part-time Fan Experience & Security staff.
- Assist with uniform management, including stock inventory, reports, and training uniform room staff.
- Support the Fan Experience & Security department with special projects as required.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in related field
- Minimum 1-2 years of scheduling experience
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, tasks and requests.
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
- Experience with ABI MasterMind is considered an asset.