How to apply
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for proactively facilitating communication between clients and marketing subject matter experts while overseeing the execution of assigned area specific marketing deliverables. Project management responsibilities include coordinating new project intake, assigning tasks and corresponding due dates, copy writing, editing and digital marketing tasks.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Coordination of multicultural marketing requests for graphics, social media posts, print collateral, webpages, emails, videos, radio ads, sweepstakes rules from multiple stakeholders
- Communicate to gather all information needed to complete the requested project, including due dates, launch dates, budgets, quantities, copy, collateral, etc.
- Vendor Management: this includes issuing RFP’s, reviewing proposals and selecting vendors. It also includes ensuring that budgets, timelines and final deliverables are met by all of our external partners/vendors
- Serve as a liaison with assigned area specific MLB Marketing team
- Responsible for building and maintaining key stakeholder relationships (both internal and external). These stakeholders are supported by the Marketing Department, and the Marketing Coordinators are their primary point of contact
- Responsible for efficient and effective resource management for all projects that they lead. This includes marketing team subject matter experts and any other internal resources needed to complete a given project
- Will work closely with area specific stakeholders, Director, Marketing and Advertising and VP, Marketing to develop and execute marketing plan
- Will be the main point of contact for any outside assigned area specific agencies/partners that are contracted
- Work with Business Analytics team to identify relevant consumer insights and track effectiveness of assigned area specific marketing efforts
- Collaboration with other departments as needed
- Create and maintain weekly project status reports
- May be called upon for Spanish translations copy editing and proofreading
- Coordination of projects within our digital project management software (Wrike)
- Support of internal and general market marketing projects as assigned
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Communications, Marketing, Business or Public Relations
- 1-3 years of experience in Marketing
- Strong customer-service oriented attitude
- Exceptional multitasking and organizational ability
- Ability to work in tight deadlines.
- Positive attitude
- Detail oriented and a service mentality
- Proficient in MS office, especially Excel and Word
- Experience with Mac and Adobe CS
- Must work well in a cross-functional team environment and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Motivated self-starter