Texas Motor Speedway
How to apply
The ideal candidate will adopt a GLOBE mentality. GLOBE stands for Generously Lending Our Best Efforts. This is done by holding themselves and their teammates compassionately accountable for taking our best practices “the last mile” – optimizing them for maximum value to all stakeholders while sharing insights on how to improve our company. The ideal candidate will also be a productive and proactive self-starter who is passionate about his/her duties and willing to put forth the extra effort to achieve excellence.
- Consistently leverage internal and external resources to measure or enhance best practices for marketing campaigns, website purchase processes, mobile apps and social media, plus others
- Assist in the development of digital media strategies to attract and retain customers, increase the brand recognition, and maintain or increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Consistently review competitive landscape for timing & placement both locally and nationally
- Political climate, other sporting events, other local events that might compete with race
- Departments include Levy, consumer sales, events, operations, security, maintenance, finance, camping, transportation, fire/safety, merchandise, public relations
- Assist in the development of an overall marketing calendar for both properties using the approved template while including consistent fan engagement strategies
- Support the creation, updating and implementation of Texas Motor Speedway and NASCAR at COTA’s websites, emails and app best practices to ensure optimization of consumer sales, renewals, impressions, and engagement
- Develop and implement strategies for the texting platform to support overall consumer sales and marketing goals
- Oversee and update AI website bots to ensure all content is accurate and update-to-date both in English and Spanish
- Development of QR codes and URLs to ensure trackability and provide reliable and current reports
- Participate in weekly calls to review sales, web, social and digital metrics.
- Support your tracks’ focus on benchmarking and improvements to the customer experience (based on CSS data) in order to leverage improvements for customer acquisition and retention.
- Advocate for Speedway Children’s Charities with event support and marketing via web, email, app, etc.
- Preferred three years of experience as an Assistant Marketing Manager or Coordinator of Marketing, Communications or Digital Media or other marketing roles
- Experience in the execution of successful marketing campaigns
- Working knowledge of SEO, web analytics and Google Adwords and digital marketing
- Experience with new and emerging media platforms and be comfortable with basic HTML
- Knowledge of CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Ability to engage fans and influence digital strategy
- Strong analytics and project management skills
- Strategic mindset with the aptitude to make marketing decisions
- Excellent writing, research and reporting skills; some technical skills a plus.
- Self-starter/multi-tasker, creative, and excellent time management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or public relations.
- Willingness to work a non-traditional schedule including special events, major race weekends, weekends when major sanctioning bodies are competing and holidays.
- Applicant must be willing and able to travel to other SM venues and events.
- Bilingual abilities are a plus