Video Operations Manager & Game Presentation Technical Director
How to apply
Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the control room and studio located at the Indiana Farm Bureau Football Center including technical oversight, equipment maintenance/ordering, and scheduling.
- Provide insight and support for Colts video and engineering needs including vendor relationships for Indiana Farm Bureau Football Center.
- In conjunction with Sr. Broadcast Engineer, maintain and deploy all broadcast and production equipment, updating hardware and software for computers and equipment in the Production Data Center & Production Control Room at Lucas Oil Stadium.
- Assist the Sr. Broadcast Engineer in support, maintenance and operation of all videoboard and LED display systems at Lucas Oil Stadium for Colts games and non-gameday Colts events.
- Working with outside vendors, CIB, engineers, and finance as the Colts system owner for ProCrewz (payment software).
- Responsible for the creation, uploading and scheduling of Colts sponsorship inventory on Lucas Oil Stadium assets such as marquees, in-house television, and elevator programming year-round.
- Game Producer and Technical Director for Gameday Presentation: Produce, upload, and schedule all creative assets for the gameday presentation show for Colts home games along with Colts game presentation personnel. Includes Colts representation and organization for all crewing and control room operations.
- Lead in the archiving, labeling and organization of all video footage at the Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance Center.
- Proficient with the technical theories and aspects of video production including cinematography and non-linear editing of video content.
- Assisting in the development and execution of all studio based programming including Colts weekly in-season television show.
- Eight years of experience working in broadcasting and a control room setting.
- Experience with workflow in a digital environment.
- Industry leading editing skills with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Cinematography skills and leading knowledge of video equipment functionality.
- Game presentation experience preferably in professional sports.